The Down and Dirty of Your Home Comfort SystemJuly 27, 2017
What is RunTru by Trane?June 6, 2020
Is your AC running, but not cooling?
1. Turn off the power;
2. Clean or replace filter;
3. Look to see if the ice has formed on the coils and if it does, turn on the power and the fan to melt;
4. Clean the condensate drain;
5. Finally, check and clean the external compressor;
Is your AC not working at all?
1. Make sure it is receiving power from the electrical panel;
2. Reset the equipment switches and/or overloads;
3. Check thermostat settings;
4. Check the excess condensate switch;
5. Check capacitor and contactor on compressor;