Air Conditioner Not Working?August 10, 2018
How do I apply for Financing for my A/C system?November 25, 2020
RunTru is the newest name in heating and cooling systems
from the brand you trust most, Trane.
With RunTru, home is where the comfort is. Whether you’re replacing existing heating and cooling equipment or installing a new system, there’s a RunTru to fit your needs—and budget.
If you’re like most homeowners, the label on your heating or cooling unit isn’t as important as what it provides: a comfortable indoor environment, no matter what the weather’s like outside. With the Trane brand behind it, RunTru is exactly what you and your family need: equipment that’s built to last and provide long-term value.
Why Should You Choose RunTru?
- Air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, packaged units, and indoor coils available for any size home, any arrangement, and even tight spaces
- Thorough testing ensures long-term dependability for your peace of mind
- Energy-efficient operation (including some Energy Star-certified units) helps you save on utility bills
- Hassle-free, no-registration warranties, including 20-year gas heat exchanger, 10-year compressor and coil (indoor and outdoor), and 5-year functional parts limited warranty
- The confidence of equipment that’s designed, tested and assembled right here in the U.S.A.
Do I qualify for a Tax Credit if I purchase a Trane RunTru air conditioner? Find out, click link below.